Formation of councils:
Each Faculty, school, institute or council has a center which is formed and organized according to the statutes and regulations.
Functions and terms of the faculties’ councils:
1. Prepare plans and programs relating to school curricula and examinations, coordinate between different departments and submit recommendations to the senate.
2. Submit recommendations to the Senate on regulations concerning academic programs to obtain scientific awards and other matters of scientific activity.
3. Submit recommendations to the Senate on granting scientific awards (not honorary degrees) as well as the awarding of prizes.
4. Nominate external examiners to the senate. Encourage and promote the scientific research.
5. Submit a report about matters related to the scientific functions as forwarded from the Senate or graduate Council.
6. Submit all scientific matters of graduate studies to the Senate.
7. Issue regulations not contradicting with any valid rules aimed at reforming behavior among students.